help!!!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Feb 27 10:32:32 EST 2005

Have you followed the instructions in our installation HOWTO? It sounds
like you have not.

You're probably bumping into firstboot. The only answer is to boot into
single user mode--or get sighted assistance.

The lack of output during the boot is the rhgb=quiet setting in
grub.conf. It's OK to delete that directive.