what kind of file system is Linux using?

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Fri Feb 11 16:42:52 EST 2005

I am using both XP pro & Debian on 2 different computers.
But I have found that I am quite glad that I installed XP on FAT32 instead
of NTFS, as I can boot to a win98 floppy, and still do DOS stuff.
You could not do this with XP on NTFS, or at least not very easily, and then
only in a limited fashion.
Glenn