fc3 dl

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Feb 8 12:16:51 EST 2005

What do you need to get bitorent to work?  Does it require a static ip?  Do you
have to setup special user accounts?  How much space does it require?  I have a
slow small system, but a lot of bandwidth about 1 mb upload speed.  My dsl has
nat though so I don't know if this would make it possable to help out.