upgrading a Slackware kernel

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Sun Feb 6 14:02:06 EST 2005

Hello Steve,

     Yes, Bumpy is definitely down. What I'm referring to are the speakup sources available on the Slackware mirrors which contain the patching script and the 2004-12-12 CVS diff.

  For now, Joeseph was kind enough to supply me with a clean patched 2.6.10 source tree, so for the present things should be fine. I hope Bumpy comes back online one of these days.

On Sunday, February 6, 2005, 12:45:35 PM, you stood on a roof and loudly proclaimed: