queueing mail and sending it from another computer

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Wed Feb 2 03:38:52 EST 2005

Tyler,
If you are using the same server at home and school, you may be able to use
imap. Simply store the message in a postponed or drafts folder, then send
when you are ready to do so.
--
Profanity is the language all programmers know best.
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7