Trouble with listen-up

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 2 02:21:33 EST 2005

RFB&D protects their daisy books with a propriotary encryption algorithm ...
Does RNIB do the same?

If so: that could explain why it reads the title and everything; however,
seg faults on the rest ...

Good luck with this problem: I'd be interested in getting a solution to it,
as I think it may lead to one, hopefully, for reading RFB&D daisy formats
without having to pay them for the software and/or hardware, which I find
ridiculous.

Take care,
Sina