Speakup Keypad Slowness with Install Discs

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Oct 30 13:34:18 EDT 2004

I am befuddled by this report. What do you mean "suddenly stopped?" I
would think you only use an installation ISO image to burn a CDR so that
you can boot to it and perform an installation.

What, exactly, are you up to? On what system? With what ISO images
exactly? And, what is the state of your numlock key?