network device detection with FC2

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Oct 22 11:46:48 EDT 2004

Yeah, I did know that, because when I had installed on my laptop a few
months ago, my nic card was detected and I got the networking screen.
That's why I realized what was wrong when I didn't get the networking
screen on my desktop. In some dists, you're still given a question or
screen re: configuring the network even if your card isn't detected. But
again, not a huge problem if you realize that's what's happening.

--
Cheryl