module autoloading in slackware 8.1, was: Re: speakup.i SCSI problems

Jude DaShiell dashielljt at gmpexpress.net
Mon Dec 30 17:39:08 EST 2002

There's alot that can be done on the loadlin boot line.  Now I don't know
if what's put on the boot line loads before during or after the kernel
loads.  I've spent more time with lilo.conf.  In any event, if the zip
disk can be made to come up under dos, your best way may be to use the
linux.bat file in the linux directory zipspeak makes with necessary
modifications and not use loadlin at all.

--
Jude <dashielljt(at)gmpexpress-dot-net>