correct keyboard selection.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Dec 21 12:53:54 EST 2002

It's a bug in one of the newer text rendering libraries. It has been
reported. Meanwhile, until its fixed, just be aware that you seem to be
on the selection following the actual one. As I just explained in
another message, you can verify this with NumericKeypad Insert+Period
which provides color attribute4s, such as "white on black."  If you look
around the screen and check with this, you'll find confirmation for
what's actually highlighted, and you'll find that it really is the
selection just before the one that Speakup is indicating.