Version Mismatch

Ed Barnes e_barnes at nf.sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 4 15:51:15 EST 2002

Hey Janina, Glen, and anyone else following this thread.
I haven't yet burned my RH 8 disks to cd but asumming there is an /images
directory in cd 1 the way there has been with past RH releases as a
suggestion to Glen, asumming he didn't corrupt the images by forgetting to
download them in binary mode, why not just create the images using rawrite
and disk 1 of the rh 8 cd set. At least this way there won't be a version
miss-match unless I'm miss-understanding something.
Hope this is helpful.