web brousers that handle forms for linux?

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Thu Nov 29 10:31:21 EST 2001

Yes you can, but as Steve said, lynx nor links can do java and more web
content than ever which involves forms as well as selecting certain
categories are relying upon java.  I tried to go to register online for a
mailorder prescription service that my employer uses.  Insult to injury!
the lousy "next" button is coded in javascript and it said unknown url
type or content or something similar to this.  Why would any  fool! want
to code a "next" button in javascript?  I haven't a clue!

Amanda Lee