Speakup and Mandrake

Michael Ryan michael.ryan at nf.sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 28 18:05:59 EST 2001

hello List:

Is there plans to have Speakup to be imported to the latest version of
Mandrake?
I haven't got a Linux system up yet. As soon as I get one of my friends old
PC's, I'll be making the transition.  By the time it takes for me to get a
good handle on Linux from an operators point of view, Gnopernicus should be
close to being publicly launched.
I'm hoping that Speakup and Gnopernicus will be able to work hand and hand.
Speakup could be used for the partition creation, formatting, installation
and configuration, while Gnopernicus would be used for GUI accessibility.

kind regards:
Michael