playing audio cds

randy turner rturner2 at texasisp.com
Sun Nov 25 10:43:10 EST 2001

hi gregory,
well that explanes why it would not mount! lol!
i am very green to playing audio cds i never have got any to play on this
computer
workbone acts like it is counting up
but i am not getting any audio.
in alsamixer i set everything to 100%
as the cd was playing i went in to alsamixer and adjusted all of the
levels but still could not get any audio.
also i have the program cdparanoia,
it reports that it can't read the cedrom for some reason.
so is there anyway of checking for problems that you know of?
thanks in advance
randy