image file?

Guy Schlosser guyster at buckeye-express.com
Fri Nov 23 23:39:48 EST 2001

Hi all.  Got a kernel compiling question for whoever can answer it.  I
downloaded the 2.4.15 kernel today and compiled it using the make mrproper,
make menuconfig, make dep, make bzImage and make install procedure.  I am
running debian, and after running lilo at the end of the make install, I
reboot the computer and the new kernel is not there.  It is still reporting
2.2.18.  Any suggestions on how to get my new kernel to come up?

Thanks,

Guy