image file?

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Fri Nov 23 17:38:32 EST 2001

Hi

Loadlin is a dos utility to load Linux kernel images.  Most installation
routines put a copy of the kernel in ram to initiate the install.  Thus your
disk organisation has little to do with loadlin asking for what it was built
for.  There's plenty of documentation on loadlin and its parameters.

Gena