file conflics?

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Wed Nov 21 09:18:35 EST 2001

Hi

I've only just come across this message having spent some time replying to
your previous message.

Right, speakup.i and speakup.s is likely to be kernel 2.2.18.  If you go to
a Slackware site and download the current ZipSlak package you shouldn't have
any problems.

Forget all my comments regarding dectlk as that refers to an older version.
Sorry about that but if you'd answered my questions first time round it
would have saved us a lot of bother.