I am now getting started

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Sun Nov 18 23:46:25 EST 2001

There isn't a "speakup aware" installation per se. If you had problems
with patching the kernel chances are you didn't have the full kernel
source available. The default kernel source for redhat was not the full
source in previous versions. I would imagine it is the same now. Check
with Bill for info on this and how to correct the situation. Another
option is to just download the full kernel source and go from there.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missle at
a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."
	- President George Bush