I am now getting started

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sun Nov 18 16:43:58 EST 2001

Hi, I would strongly think about Bill's modified Red Hat 7.2 distribution.
you can get it at:
ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/speakup/disks/redhat/7.2/
Depending on how busy the server is it may tell you that the server is
busy.I usually grabbed the stuf late at night and avoided those problems.
Note disk one and two is quite large. If you are not able to download the
disks let me know, and for a small shipping fee I'll make you a copy of the
isos on cd, and ship it to you.
You can contact me off list at:
tward at bright.net