I am now getting started

Jacob Schmude jacobs at surferie.net
Sun Nov 18 16:11:25 EST 2001

Hi
   Speakup will work with *every* distribution of linux. Linux is linux, that's one of the best things about it. What works on one work's on all.

   The question is whether there are speech-enabled boot disks for the distribution in question, so you could do a complete install with speech. What distribution do you have? There are bootdisks currently for debian, red hat, and slackware.