hardware sources

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 14 11:11:47 EST 2001

Well actually Best Buy does carry many quality products and if I'm okay
with handling my own tech support, I'd rather save my bucks.  I actually
found this one wireless device at other places and it was more expensive
and seriously doubt that I'd receive any better support.  I can usually
read the manual and follow instructions fairly well and rarely, ifever,
need handholding.  Bessides, I usually go to the manufacturers tech
support when I need more specific help and that usually is the best way.

I believe this device is made by Intel.  I've mis-placed my info but it
looks pretty intriguing nonetheless.

I've bought high-end household appliances and other items from Best Buy
and sure do like their frequent Zero percent terms for periods of time.
Anyway, getting further off track here.   I like self-service whenever it
will suit my needs and it frequently does.

Amanda Lee