Linux and High speed accessibility

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Tue Nov 13 17:34:46 EST 2001

Amanda,

I have a friend who lives in a multi floor townhouse who was faced with
the same problem that you have.

His solution was to follow the water lines to each middle floors, and
for the top floor, he took the main feed right to the attic.  Once in
the attic, he when could drop line down between the walls into the
desired rooms.  For the middle floors, he was lucky enough to have the
water lines run between the rooms that he was wanting to make his
connections.

Just a thought on how you may solve your routing problems.

Stephen Dawes  <B.A., B.Sc.>
The City of Calgary
	Web Business Office
Ph:  (403) 268-5527
FX:  (403)  268-6423
MailTo:  stephen.dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca >
WWW:  http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca

FOIPP NOTIFICATION
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person
responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended
recipient, YOU ARE  HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or
copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it
is strictly prohibited.
immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication,
or return it to us by mail if requested by us.

Thank you for your attention and co-operation.