Different filesystems

Jacob Schmude jacobs at surferie.net
Sat Nov 10 16:57:06 EST 2001

Hi
  Reiserfs would be your best bet with linux. Not sure what its upper limit is (if it even has one) but it's way above 2GB. Of course you'd need to move some things around and format a linux partition with reiserfs then move everything back. The other nice thing is that reiserfs has a journaling system, meaning no more of those long fscks at boot up. It has been in kernels since 2.4.1.

HTH