RH 7.2 (was: Re: Speakup commands )

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Nov 5 22:30:33 EST 2001

Hello.  Yes, I selected the right keymap and I have screen review, but it
does not talk by itself.  I have to wait for the text to display then
manually read the screen.  The RH install is the only program which I have
used that does that.  It is a lot like direct screen writes in DOS.
Anyway, how am I supposed to get to the label field?  I can tab to Edit
well enough, but I found nothing about label.  I guess I will look again,
but I think I must be missing it or it is not being identified.