installing using just cd images

Jim Ruby jruby at charter.net
Sun Nov 4 13:29:52 EST 2001

Are there boot images on the speakup ftp site?  I had a quick look and all I could find is the rh 7.2 rom images.

If not would somebody be willing to create one and email it to me?
I then can un-rar it to a floppy.
If it matters I will be using the double talk lt on com 1.
I will be installing on an dell inspiron 7500 lap top.

Thanks.