Looking for an advice from Quebec residents

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Wed Apr 26 00:37:51 EDT 2000

Hello, listers!
Please, please, please, do not direct your answer to the list, but directly
to me. I am using this facility only because there is no other similar one.

I am looking for some blind or low vision people who live in Quebec,
preferably in Montreal. My wife and me are considering visiting this place
in the near future. Thus we wanted to know more about facilities available,
I.E. the quality of public transportation etc.
I would appreciate the response.
I apologise for cluttering the list with this completely off-topic message
and hope it will be the only one on this thread.
My Email address is vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu.
Thanks,
Vic