BrailleNote

cpt.kirk at 1tree.net cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Wed Apr 19 14:14:08 EDT 2000

Actually, we are thinking that the device will have more then 7
buttons. We are looking at adding two additional buttons to the standard
six, allowing one to make a capital letter with a single keystroke, and
the other for control purposes. I may also include some arrow keys for
added functionality. The device may be thinker then a standard palm. But
perhaps a model intended for small size can also be done making it as
close as possible to a plam. As for slower input, the top input rate of a
palm is considered 15 words per minute. A lot slower then typing.

We want low cast, low battery requirement, and the most power we can pack.

--
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

I really have little to do with them, for I mingle with my peers or no
one, and since I have no peers, I mingle with no one.
   Ignatius Reilly (Confederacy of Dunces)