Fw: Unix Tips and Tricks - Tracking Your Disk Space

Scott Howell n3byy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 08:25:55 EDT 2000

    ok guys, I provide this bit of info just as a public service. I know it
has nothing to do with Speakup, but this is along with several other
newsletters some real valuable info.
Even for a new-be like me, I have gotten some good info.
Just thought to pass it along and if anyone is offended by the wasted bw,
please accept my appology in advance.
They've bot newsletters for Linux, Unix, and even the dreded Microsoft NT
product.<G>
enjoy and I hope it was of some value.