Install from floppy with DoubleTalk LT

David Baker dbaker3 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 11 20:29:31 EDT 2000

Hello,

I used Rawrite to create a boot floppy with the ltlk.img file.
That talks fine booting up, and I have used the ZipSpeak package on a zip
drive.  However, I'm trying to install from CD onto a new system.  It could
not mount the CD on boot-up, and gave a Kernel Panic error at the end.
Should I format the hard drive first?  It's currently a DOS partition.  Is
there anything I should type at the beep as the system boots?

This is my first time out in the unix realm.  Any help you can give would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave