locked mailbox

cpt.kirk at 1tree.net cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Apr 3 11:53:14 EDT 2000

Well, I am hoping someone here can give me an easy answer. My mailbox is
locked by another process according to Pine. Now Fetchpop can still add
mail to the box, but I can't delete any mail, and markers for the new mail
all reset if I close and go back in. I don't want to restart right now
because I have a large FTP going on.

I have exited the system and that didn't help. I closed fetchpop and that
didn't either. I can't find any process that should be affecting the
mailbox.

Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net