The mailing list

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Sun Jan 17 13:45:21 EST 2021

Hi folks: I believe we are in for a few days of intermittent mailing
list reliability. Our current package mailman runs through python 2.7
but python2 has been depricated and the software has been removed
twice by my upgrading packages. I guess it's time to move the list to
some other package. It does not appear there is a smooth upgrade path
to mailman3 so I need to figure out what other system to move toward.

Hopefully I won't break it to badly but at this stage I'm not quite
sure what to do with it but it's currently breaking my entire
dist-upgrade ability.

   Kirk