Speech stops responding on Talking Arch

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Sep 14 08:56:42 EDT 2020

Hi,

Checking off the obvious ...

Have you checked your downloaded iso against the signature?

And, which Talking Arch? I'm aware of two from recent months, and then of
course the now fairly old original, so a total of 3.

The one I've used successfully is this one:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/TalkingArch

You mention "live image," which I would consider the above more an
installation environment, though shell should certainly work.

Sorry, this is probably not all that helpful. I've not seen the problem
you report.

Janina