settings for blind people using android

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Sat Oct 10 23:21:51 EDT 2020

You can also discuss android and anything else at:

<https://groups.google.com/group/anatad>

This group is unmoderated and sometimes gets ... lively so it may not
be for everyone. Your original message seems to be a statement more
than a question. If you actually were asking a question, rephrasing it
might help.

Greg

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 06:01:06PM +0300, Nikita wrote:
> Hi Curtis,
> In my opinion you need to subscribe to the androidaccessibility mailing
> list.
> This is the Android blind users mailing list.
> Also see
> https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/6283677?hl=en
> Best regards, Nikita.

web site: http://www.gregn.net