Flushing issue (was: So, where'd the volume controls get to?)

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sat Oct 10 15:46:12 EDT 2020

Kirk Reiser, le sam. 10 oct. 2020 14:56:38 -0400, a ecrit:
> The voice doesn't flush quickly enough to be able to move up and down
> with either the review keys or arrow keys so it generates a jumbling
> of voices which is completely unusable when moving quickly.

Ok.  Which versions of espeakup and espeak-ng do you use exactly?  I
do remember fixing some things in that regard, and it was then working
fine.  When I'm testing with the versions of Debian 10 for instance,
when I move around extremely quickly, the espeak-ng speech synthesis
doesn't even have the time to speak anything (since I interrupt it
extremely quickly)

Samuel