So, where'd the volume controls get to?

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Oct 10 09:54:53 EDT 2020

Well Kirk-and-All, I've been asking Samuel for an inflection setting for
DecTalk in Speakup. Certainly I completely agree, we still need access to
volume controlls, as probably because of settings in these DecTalk
   DecTalk drivers, volume drops suddenly-and-I need to jossle it
to restore to where I like it.
I would love to try these new settings, but I am only on kernel 5.5.0
although my daily upgrades are in 5.8 but after 174 days I am not ready to
reboot. Please inform how I can run this newer Speakup?
Thanks so much in advance-and-I am slightly surprised Samuel didn't make
an announcement about whatever changes he made, but I would be eternally
greatful for an inflection setting.
Chime