DecTalk Settings from Within Speakup?

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Sun Apr 19 22:14:37 EDT 2020

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 06:10:16PM -0700, Chime Hart wrote:
> On another point, I probably mentioned an inflection option while asking for
> guidance. However, for 16years or more since I've been useing Speakup, I
> have constantly mentioned trouble with these DecTalk drivers, but since I am
> not a programmer I know nothing about writing code.

Yes, I do recall seeing you mention dectalk problems for a number of
years now. Without looking back at the list archives, and going from
memory, you seem to always state that your issues were due to speakup not
having support for a dectalk connected through USB. As far as I
recall, this is the first time you mentioned your dectalk and speakup
have an issue with inflection, which is why I tried to help this time
around.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net