DecTalk Settings from Within Speakup?

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Thu Apr 16 19:36:36 EDT 2020

Gregory Nowak, le mar. 14 avril 2020 21:42:39 -0700, a ecrit:
> I doubt the values speakup takes for those settings go up to 250,

Speakup takes values as much as the hardware takes it. At least, as much
as is documented in the specific driver. For the pitch in the dectlk
driver, one can read in the driver

{ PITCH, .u.n = {"[:dv ap %d] ", 122, 50, 350, 0, 0, NULL } },

So it's indeed 122 by default, and values ranging from 50 to 350. I just
tried it, and I did indeed saw [:dv ap 350] get output on the serial
port, so it is definitely behaving as expected.

Samuel