improving the speach output of Links the chain?

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Sat Nov 30 00:01:26 EST 2019

Hi Karen,
If you're using dos, you must be using a dos screen reader. I think you want
an option like lynx's "show cursor" option which causes the browser to make
the system "hardware cursor" follow the browser's cursor.  This makes it
more likely your dos screen reader will be able to find the correct text to
speak.

Sorry I can't find a command line option in links that does that but
perhaps my discription will guide you to it.
It's likely the option is in an option screen as it is in lynx's Alt-o

Hope this helps a bit

Tom Fowle WA6IVG