improving the speach output of Links the chain?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 29 13:57:07 EST 2019

As stated before though,  I get no clutter  on websites when using  well
anything I use.
I felt there was an option for links the chain, because when I use the
browser  on shellworld, information gets spoken, i. e.  the progress  of
my reaching  a website.
I will ask on the Dos Ain't Dead list instead, since my compile of Links
the chain is for DOS.
Karen