cannot go to google search results with lynx

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Nov 14 19:06:36 EST 2019

Yes, I know we are talking about lynx.  The situation is that the same
sort of issues with google searches in Lynx, also apply if one wants to
read  your basic html in lynx as well.
For the record, your work around does not  produce link numbers in
searches.  the control v option can produce links, just no longer
numbered.
Karen