Espeakup and Speech-Dispatcher-git--Fighting again?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Mar 27 22:26:36 EDT 2019

Hi, Chris:

I just want to thank you for helping chase this conflict down.

I'll play with pointing to the espeakup.config file once we get an
espeakup that will use it. I take it the espeakup-git currently does,
but that's where things have gone awry. So, no point given I'm back on
the release version.

My /etc/systmd/system/espeakup.service is already a copy, happy to say.

Let me know if I can help in anyway going forward.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow