Mumble server running as a replacement for SpeakFreely

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Mar 26 01:39:41 EDT 2019

I don't know what's going on here.  If I run mumble I can connect to
mumble.the-brannons.com port 64738 and last time I did bmgintee was also
on the server.  My Capture volume was too low for that contact to hear me
and I think I cleared that problem up.  I used arecord -N test.wav and
spoke into the mic on my end for a little while and noticed an increase in
Capture volume after adjustment on my end.
My problem is with barnard which after building it I am getting connection
refused when going to the mumble server.  Am I missing a configuration
file or did I find a bug in barnard?  If I found a bug in barnard, has
anyone got the author's e-mail address so I can report the bug?  Doing any
contact with git and github is too windowscentric for command line users.