Espeakup and Speech-Dispatcher-git--Fighting again?

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sun Mar 24 15:05:10 EDT 2019

I can't answer for Janina but that's a matter of preference, I assume.

speechd-up allows to use all voices managed by speech-dispatcher,
but maybe there are some limitations when using speechd-up vs
speakup?

This is a genuine question, being sighted I can't judge.

As an aside in the current Slint version both are available
and switching between them is easy <smile>

Best,

Didier