Voxin questions

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sun Jan 27 13:16:31 EST 2019

Hi,

I just installed Debian 9.7 on a new system, and got it talking with
Espeakup. I'm seriously considering the purchase of Voxyn since I cannot
stand Espeak. I have a few questions.

1. Does Voxyn contain any DRM? Please note that I am in no way intending
to do anything illegal, I just want to know what I'm getting into. The
license says it can only be used on one machine, is this enforced? In
other words, if I need to reinstall Linux for any reason, do I need to
do something to free up my license, pray at the temple of the
authorization gods and hope they grant me another license, buy a second
copy of Voxin at full price, or none of these?

2. Is install as simple as it seems? From what I gather, you just buy
Voxyn, download it, unpack it, install it, then install Voxynup, and
you're good to go? Any possible complications to be aware of? This is a
64-bit system by the way.

Thanks,

Jayson