Can I Run Speakup WithIn Chrome OS?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Aug 20 06:12:29 EDT 2019

The Fenrir screen reader may work better since speakup is in kernel
space and android is probably not true Linux.  The reason for that is
fenrir doesn't live in kernel space.  Usual way to pull fenrir is pip3
install fenrirscreenreader if your chromebook has pip3 on it.  Then it's
a matter of getting fenrir set up.