sam, Tuesday update, fixed an error

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Tue Apr 16 17:27:51 EDT 2019

Well, for some reason my 2nd of 4 cards is not showing a way to change the
volume. In SAM it is listed as
Xonar DGX card number 1
Here are the 13 choices, will be back for more comments
Headphone
Front Mic
Line
Mic
IEC958
IEC958 Loopback
IEC958 Validity Check
Aux
ADC High-pass Filter
Analog Input Monitor
Analog Output
Digital Input Monitor
Stereo Upmixing
Back again live, I would suggest it not cycle around, so when I hit top or
bottom, it would say "beginning" or "end of list"
Please consider numbering these items, with a number at the left. Also,
`obviously I agree with Didier about simplifying volume, but still, I trust we
all appreciate your work, Willem on SAM. Thanks in advance
Chime