sam, Tuesday update, fixed an error

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Tue Apr 16 16:59:02 EDT 2019

Hi Willem and list,

1. beep OK
2. f8 OK. However to help distinguish the list from what was previously displayed, I suggest when f8 is hit to:
a) display a blank line
b) display a line with either
List:
or
Choices:
before displaying the list itself.

Then, I reiterate my suggestion to use the up and arrow keys to increase or decrease the volume.

Let's take a practical example of the current behavior.
I am setting the control "PCM index 0".
I want to decrease the playback volume, say from 100%
I press Enter several times, until  I get to 65%.
On the second though this volume is to low, so I want to increase it.
I have to press the up or down arrow to display the choice "playback volume up from 65%"
If I use the wrong arrow, I have to press the up or down arrow several times until I get what I want.

Using instead the up or down arrow to increase or decrease the volume makes the adjustments easier, I think.

To take the same example, if 65% is to low I just have to press the up arrow key once.

Thanks and best regards

Didier