Saturday sam update2

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckhallenbeck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 16:30:15 EDT 2019

I think we should remember what Willem's sam stands for:
speeccch-friendly  alsa mixer. I worry that folks might ask more of sam
than they would, for instance, of amixer or alsamixer. An example is the
notion that maybe sam could be made to switch sound cards.  What other
mixer can currently do that? It's what is cometimes called "feature
creep"

I'd also like sam to extract sound tracks from netflix feeds too, that
would be a nice feature.

Chuck

--
Here In Northeast Ohio, The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (62% of Full)
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.