: Using enter or using arrows, that is the question

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sat Apr 13 16:16:50 EDT 2019

Hello

Well, this discussion just reminds me how old I am as I
wrote a system specification for the first time 42 years ago...

Then things were going this way:
requirements > specification > development
Now things are going the other way round in many cases <smile>

No pun intended, sorry for the digression.

Best,

Didier