Saturday sam update2

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Sat Apr 13 16:09:29 EDT 2019

If you ask if sam can change the default soundcard, no, but if you or
someone else can send me a alsactl command to change the default, I can
add it in as part of sam.
I have never had more than one internal soundcard and one PCI one, so
always either had it set through the alsa configuration files or through
the Bios. Regards, Willem